Once we decided we were going to try getting pregnant, I did an overhaul on many things, and that included getting the chemicals out of my home. I turned to Shaklee®, which has been around since 1956. It uses pure and potent ingredients from nature, exactly what I was looking for. I tried other products that smelled nice, were natural, but they didn’t do the job, they just did not get things clean. I started out ordering the starter kit and it lasted a full year, and yes I do clean my home.
The Get Clean Starter Kit contains:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
- Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
Including all the accessories you need to get really clean:
- Organizer Caddy (1)
- Spray Bottles (3)
- Windows and Mirrors
- Dropper Pipette (1)
- 1/4 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (1)
- Laundry Measuring cup (1)
- Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
- Cleaning Accessories (4)
- Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Super Microfiber Window Cloth
- Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
- Miracle Scrubber Pad
My absolute favorite product is the Scour Off Paste. My mom used a lot of bleach growing up, and I remember how it made my throat burn and eyes tear. The Scour Off Paste is made of cherry pits and smells yummy. I use it to clean everything from the oven to the tub to the counter-tops. It does it all.
What I learned, is that the stuff you buy in the supermarket is mostly water. Shaklee® products are concentrated, so not only are there no fumes or hazardous chemicals in them, they are also good for the environment and end up being less expensive. A little goes a long way.
Now with a newborn at home I am very conscious of everything my little one touches and am so happy that Shaklee® keeps my home toxic free.
You can only get Shaklee® products online.
Contact Marcella for more information. https://mbgreencleaning.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop/healthyhome
Bring safer cleaning products to your home with Shaklee®.
The Pregnant New Yorker was not compensated for this post